Featured
Amumu Korean Build Top
Amumu Korean Build Top. I've had tons of fun and success with this build. Also if the enemy is very ranged as well, i'd go the standard meta build that i outlined earlier in the build options section of the guide.

Akshan build guides on mobafire. League of legends champion guides fantasy create guides champions tft tier lists community full menu. I've had tons of fun and success with this build.
I've Had Tons Of Fun And Success With This Build.
League of legends premiere akshan strategy builds and tools. Akshan build guides on mobafire. League of legends champion guides fantasy create guides champions tft tier lists community full menu.
*Patch 12.18* | 超级携带 | Akshan Top Korean Hyper Carry.
Otherwise, i'd say let it ride. Also if the enemy is very ranged as well, i'd go the standard meta build that i outlined earlier in the build options section of the guide. There are times that i wouldn't go it though.
Comments
Post a Comment